The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

last minute love notes

Did you spend a ton of time making cute and clever Valentine cards and treats for you kids' classmates and then realize you haven't done anything for your own Valentine? Yup. Thought so.

Todays Mama thought ahead and had me design these little love notes for just that reason. Print 'em out, cut 'em up, and leave 'em around the house for your real sweetheart.

Not that we don't like our kids' classmates, but c'mon! What's this holiday really about? And who's it really for? Probably adults who are actually in love. Not 3rd graders.

And if you need something bigger, here is printable quote from a great Dave Matthews song that celebrates grown-ups in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies