The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

fish bowls treat cards!

I'm so pleased that the little fish bowl valentines have been popular! This year they've been featured on many wonderful sites. . . here are just a few:

ivillage featured me in their favorite kid-made valentines list

Family Fun Magazine did a fun DIY version which turned out really adorable. If you look in the magazine, you'll see they credited me! They were also very professional to work with.

Dishbaby ordered a cute custom saying and blogged about it.

There is still time to order from my shop!

Comments

jrlj said…
Love all these posts about it!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies