Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

soda + mentos = fun

My latest work for Today's Mama is a printable which includes directions for how to make a geyser with Mentos and Diet Coke plus cut-outs for the pieces you need.
 We had to try it out when my sis and her kids were in town. . .
Click here for the free printable. . .

Oh, and speaking of Diet Coke, I've been Diet Coke free for three weeks now! And it has been much harder to give it up than I ever expected. Anyhow, these pics are making me thirsty.

Comments

jrlj said…
Mmmmmm. E asks me all the time if we can do this, but of course we are already at the store and I keep forgetting to look up how to do this to make sure we get the right kind of Coke. So glad you posted something I really needed right now!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies