Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

a little leprechaun

Good thing Lucy is not camera shy. She gets to be the model for a lot of my projects. . . she's even cute with bushy eyebrows and a beard! This is a fun little St. Patty's Day craft project. . . print the templates on paper, cut out, tape together and play dress-up. Oh, and finish it up with a photo-shoot.

We had a lot of fun working on this together. And if you don't have orange and green paper laying around, just print it on normal white paper and let your little leprechaun color it herself.

Link for free printable Leprechaun Hat and Beard (and Buckles!): here on TodaysMama.com

Comments

katherine said…
love it. and that cute little lucy.

well done friend.
Allie Rose said…
This will really come in handy when you put together a wedding slide show in 20 years and Lucy will love you for it :)

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies