Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

updates

November 27? Seriously? Where did November go? We've been too busy to notice time flying by around here. First of all, I've been working. A lot. Teaching. Freelancing. Contracting. But we've managed to have some fun as well. Here the girls are joining me at the counter to draw.

The first day of snow came at some point.

It started out happy. . .
and ended kind of sad. . .
but things got brighter after some pancakes and hot cocoa.This is one of my projects for Today's Mama, a Thanksgiving bunting.

I love the picture Lucy drew of Emmie, with "girl eyes."

We put up the tree this weekend.

Remember this chart? This is how you decorate a tree when you have a 16 month old running around. . . Emmie cannot keep her hands off of those shiny, sparkly ornaments.


Lu has it all figured out, though. She is in control.Bedhead + favorite blankie + snuggly pajamas = cuteness

The only pictures I took of Thanksgiving were of the girls dancing afterward. It also = cuteness.Oh, and last update: Lucy still takes my camera and surprises me with shots from around the house from time to time. Can you tell what movie she's asked for almost every day this month?

Comments

Kate said…
i love it! and yes, can't believe november is coming to an end. but oh so happy to have the holidays all around us:) miss you, and hope to catch up while we are in town.
Eileen said…
I am happy you are finding time for some fun stuff. I can't believe how long Lucy's hair is. Cute pictures of the girls and you even got Emmie smiling.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies