Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

happy halloween!

The kids are out trick-or-treating and I have twenty minutes before I have to leave to teach a class (I'm teaching design again at a local college). I figured I'd do a quick Halloween catch-up post before the month is over.

I've been creating printables every week for Today's Mama and you can still go download them if you missed them! It started with a witchy wallpaper for your smartphone or computer desktop. . .Then there was a Bat MobileOh, and the Halloween Treat Phantom got a make-over. . .And a spooky memory game for the kiddos.
We even had time to add a few new Halloween decorations this year inspired by those in Sweet Paul magazine's fall issue.

You might get costume pics tomorrow. That's a whole other post. . . enjoy your Halloween night!

Comments

rebar said…
It's been a while since I've visited Blog Land, so I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I've gotta say YOU'RE SO STINKING COOL!! I mean, really. A bat mobile?! AAAHH! Brilliant! And mustaches on pumpkins? 'Mazing! I may put them up now anyway. November-schmovember.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies