Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

best of . . .

We spent Labor Day weekend in Idaho at one of hubby's old college roomate's farm. We had so much fun with our friends and their kids and their animals and their wide open spaces. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend. . .

Best of the Trampoline:






(Sidenote: I did very little photo-editing here. . . just played with the levels on some of them, this is all legit! I had my camera set on the sports setting so it had a super fast shutter speed. I was also kneeling on the ground and had the camera pointed up so the kids were sillouetted against that amazing expanse of sky.)

I actually did it with Lucy twice, here is the Best Of her other jumping photo shoot:



Best of Me:
Best of Hubby:

Best of Baby:

Comments

Mary said…
I cannot believe all that hair!! What a gorgeous baby! Your trampoline shots are very cool; I'll have to try out the sports setting. :o)
Blasé said…
Boing...boing...boing...boing...
The Kyles said…
Love the trampoline shots! Hope all is going well for you and yours! I must say, you and your hubby DO make good babies! They are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies