The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

potty training, day 1


1 whole row of stickers (all hot pink)

7 pairs of big girl underwear (in the wash)

___ number of accidents (decided not to count)

2 of which were IN my shoes (how could I not count that?)

P.S. Today I'm very thankful for hardwood floors.

Comments

Heidi Lyn said…
It's an adorable potty chart!
Annie said…
Ahhhhh, I feel for you! Just think how cute her little peepees will be going into the potty. Sometimes even the poopoos are cute. . . but only when they go in the potty. It can only get better.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies