Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

happy birthday to you!

Comments

Kate said…
hahaha. loved the blowing out of the nonexistant candle!
missy said…
What a silly girl. It's fun to see her talking and singing so much. We love LUCY!
Every time she yelled at Mike, Josh would "no Wucy." (very big-brother like)
so she's inherited mike's singing skills and that sass--where did that come from? Hazel's excited to take her on this saturday. she's standing next to me with a diamond tiara, a sequin purse and a carebear. she's ready.
Oh man, Happy Birthday to "YOUUUUUUUUUU". Love it!
Julianne said…
That is too cute!
Audrey said…
Okay, I seriously smiled throughout that whole video! Sooo cute! I love her little face! I bet you just giggle all day long with her around.... adorable!
Audrey said…
oh and Happy Belated Birthday little Lu!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies