Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

Enough about me, let's talk about Lucy

Guess who turns two today?

The fastest ridin' . . .
. . . rootin' tootin'est toddler around. Just like her daddy, she's a neat freak. . .
. . . most of the time. But when it comes to "popcorn," all rules go out the window. . .. . . she's not the most adventurous of eaters, but sometimes she'll indulge me. . .

. . . and she always puts on a good show. . .


. . . does she look like she has horns? Most of the time its a halo, but that willful, stubborn, bossy two-year-old is definitely starting to show . . . what are we in for this year? I'll keep you posted.
She's the light and the joy of my life. Two years full of smiles, laughs, messy diapers, and a few hugs. . . bring on many more years, lighter on the diapers and heavier on the hugs, please.

Comments

Mary said…
I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! She's gorgeous, just like her parents!
missy said…
Happy Birthday Lucy! We love you bunches and can't wait to see what this year brings for you... and your parents (ha ha ha). Good luck with the terrible twos. I think that term doesn't really capture how bad it can be. Anywho, have fun!
Oh Luce, Happy 2 years girl!!!! You are the cutest thing ever and we love you so much. Here's to many, many more happy birthdays!!!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies