Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

Just watchin' the cars go by. . .


I think she's bored with me. . .

Comments

April said…
oh I love those chubby arms!!! Be glad that something will hold her attention! We stopped by your house today and Aidan totally remembered that Lucy lives there - he was sad when I didn't come back to the car with her!
Unknown said…
Love the picture! I want to come by around lunch time or afternoon this week....what day is good?
Audrey said…
I so remember feeling that way with Dawson! You can only play so much peek a boo and stacking blocks in a day! I guess having play groups and siblings are also to help us from feeling guilty that they aren't getting the interaction they need??
What a fun age she is at! Makes me wanna a little girl!
hOLLIANN said…
That is so cute! the chubby arms and pigtails!
Jenni said…
Oh, that is adorable!!!! Love it! No way she could be bored with you lady!!! She's just trying to avoid you as she comes up with her next plan of destructive action (if she's anything like my boys at least!)
Anonymous said…
lol that is so cute! she cracks me up!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies