The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

Our One Line Movie Review: August Rush

"Like Mr. Holland's Frumpus, but lamer." - Hubby

"August Rush: bringing false hope to orphaned children everywhere. Ridiculous." - Me

Comments

Okay, hilarious! I just had a conversation with my mom and sis about how they LOVED the movie. I have aways stuck to my gut about how dumb it looked and will continue to refuse to watch it. Thank you for reinforcing my opinion, but sorry that you wasted money on it. I hope only $1 from red box?
Audrey said…
oh bummer and i wanted to see that one!
Jayci said…
I'm a friend of Nicole Cahoon's (peterson) and was JUST about to rent this off of itunes. How sad!! lol. What a coincidence though.
Amanda said…
Just rented that one 2 weeks ago with hubby and felt the SAME way. They had the same scene with all 3 of them playing music like 4 times in the movie. Oh dear. Almost not even worth the $1 redbox.
Amanda said…
And didn't you think it was weird how much Robin Williams character looked like Bono?

Bizarre.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies