The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

eagats!


I started teaching a Flash class today at one of our local colleges and because I'm such a blog nerd, I had to create a blog for the class. Some of you design and animation geeks out there might like to follow along as I link to cool sites, find tips and tricks, and post student projects there. Here's the link to eagats!

Comments

missy said…
Mrs. Law... I love your new eagats blog. I will definitely be following along and watching what HARD assignments you give to your poor students. :) Fun stuff, love it all! -Miss

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies