The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

More baby projects. . .



Admit it. . . those are the cutest baby feet you've ever seen. I found Kathy Miller's fantastic blog over at Michael Miller fabrics and have been following some of their tutorials. . . shown here are cloth baby shoes and applique onesies. As you can see, I've had so much fun with these! I loved the colors of the onesies but didn't like the designs that were on them coming from the store, so I covered them up and made them our own!

Comments

April said…
I love that blog too! Cute baby stuff!! Were the shoes hard? I've had the template sitting on my printer forever but don't really have a little baby to make them for - I was thinking they'd be such a cute shower gift. I love the pompoms!!
Unknown said…
Your baby things are the cutest things I have ever seen. You need to be selling them. I love those little shoes. And I never commented on the bibs - but they are darling, too. You are one talented girl.
katherine said…
u r a m a z i n g & i a m g l a d w e a r e f r i e n d s s o i c a n t a k e a d v a n t a g e o f y o u r t a l e n t. wow that took some talent to write. thanks for humoring me.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies