Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

felicia the hippo

Did I mention that Hubby is crazy about our little Lucy? He can't get enough of her. . . he can hardly leave her alone when he's home and it drives him crazy if she's sleeping. He just wants to wake her up and play with her all the time. He ordered this plush hippo in orange and it arrived the other day. It's huge, three times as big as Lucy is right now, but darling. He showed me the site where he found it, babygeared.com, which has all kinds of fun plushies and softies and great ideas. . . He loves modern design and all things minimalist and contemporary. He often finds fab baby items and plenty of honest reviews on daddytypes.com, his new favorite blog.

Comments

Sara said…
Hi Juliann! I saw your blog on Katherine's list of friends, and was so excited to read about your new baby girl! She is adorable!! It has been so long, we really need to catch up. I love your portfolio and crafts- you are so talented!
Love,
Sara Erickson

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies