Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

DIY Washi Tape Stands and Tags

I designed these free printable gift tags to go with DIY washi tape stands. I printed on white card stock. Download the printable here: makeandtakes.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies