Monday, December 12, 2011

12 days of christmas

I've always thought it would be fun to give 12 small gifts on the days leading up to Christmas. . . needless to say, I'm a little too last minute for that. My true love might get gifts the 12 HOURS leading up to Christmas.But if you have your act together and you just can't keep those gifts hidden a minute longer, you can print these gift tags for the 12 Days of Christmas! I designed them for Today's Mama who is making them available to download and print for free.

On the First Day of Christmas my true love gets Gift Tags.

4 comments:

Kate said...

love them juliann! thanks for sharing!

Annie P said...

I love them!

Julianne said...

Super cute, Jul. And who doesn't love twelve presents, regardless of when they're received?

Where are my Mary Jane's? said...

Well done! I love them.