Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

A weekend at Cabin's house

We spent our double holiday weekend (Valentine's Day + Presidents' Day) in Alpine Junction, Wyoming at a cabin with some good friends. Lucy calls it Cabin's house and asks to go there every day now. . .

Hey, that's me! Thanks, Janelle, for the cute photo. I usually don't exist in photos. . .
Some cute snow bunnies. . . Lottie (above) and Norah and Kate (below)

Norah looks a little trepidatious because on her first run, she and Lucy had a major crash. But we coaxed them back onto sleds and hopefully the bloody nose and bloody lips and ice rash will all be forgotten.


Unfortunately, none of us got good photos of all the boys being dragged on sleds behind the Phipps car. And even more unfortunately, all the photos I took of Mike's icy beard after the hookie-bobbin' are out of focus! But you get the idea:
Here is the whole gang. . . thanks, everyone. Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies