The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

happy birthday to you!

Comments

Kate said…
hahaha. loved the blowing out of the nonexistant candle!
missy said…
What a silly girl. It's fun to see her talking and singing so much. We love LUCY!
Every time she yelled at Mike, Josh would "no Wucy." (very big-brother like)
so she's inherited mike's singing skills and that sass--where did that come from? Hazel's excited to take her on this saturday. she's standing next to me with a diamond tiara, a sequin purse and a carebear. she's ready.
Oh man, Happy Birthday to "YOUUUUUUUUUU". Love it!
Julianne said…
That is too cute!
Audrey said…
Okay, I seriously smiled throughout that whole video! Sooo cute! I love her little face! I bet you just giggle all day long with her around.... adorable!
Audrey said…
oh and Happy Belated Birthday little Lu!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies