Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

Virtual Crafting

Every once in a while, Jane and Kristine do what can only be called virtual shopping where they put outfits together online and share what the would buy if they could. . . I love it.

So here are some projects I would try or buy if I could. . . you know, if time and money were not an issue.

(found at Olivelse-shop)

(found at Pottery Barn Kids)


(found at cosas minimas)

(found at oliver + s)


I want to learn how to do these little crochet flowers and then put them all over everything Lucy owns. . .
(found at Little Birdie Secrets)

Comments

cute ideas! love it. um yes, you should definitely read My sister's keeper by the way. you'll love it. and I had no idea they were doing a movie. i bet it will be pretty good.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies