The project my daughters did with me!

Image
Here's something I'm rather proud of. . . I have raised two successful babysitters. When they were starting out babysitting, I was as nervous as they were! What if something happens? Will they have to cook? What if the kids are hard to handle? I went over instructions with them right until they walked out the door. I canceled my plans and stayed home in case they called for help. When they got home, I'd want all the details and then go over what to do for next time. They got better and better with each job and my nerves calmed down when I realized they were great babysitters who knew how to keep kids safe AND have fun with them at the same time. Hearing from friends and neighbors what awesome babysitters my daughters are made me so proud!   But now they are getting older and getting different jobs, and spending more weekend nights with friends rather than babysitting, they're ready to pass the torch on to younger babysitters. We had the idea to put together a guide/kit ...

Virtual Crafting

Every once in a while, Jane and Kristine do what can only be called virtual shopping where they put outfits together online and share what the would buy if they could. . . I love it.

So here are some projects I would try or buy if I could. . . you know, if time and money were not an issue.

(found at Olivelse-shop)

(found at Pottery Barn Kids)


(found at cosas minimas)

(found at oliver + s)


I want to learn how to do these little crochet flowers and then put them all over everything Lucy owns. . .
(found at Little Birdie Secrets)

Comments

cute ideas! love it. um yes, you should definitely read My sister's keeper by the way. you'll love it. and I had no idea they were doing a movie. i bet it will be pretty good.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

hospital buddies