This one is for little baby Lyla. . . a lot of fun to make. Final quilt size is about 36x42". Again, Egyption cotton on the front and a fun whole-cloth print on the back. I cut a lot of strips at random widths (1 to 3"), sewed them together and then cut strips the other direction at 1.5". I pinned them to the white cotton in sort of wavy stripes, sewed it down and then snipped the edges for a raw edge look.
It's machine-quilted in freestyle, unplanned waves.
Oh, and add this project to my list of fun projects I want to do but will probably never get to. . . I did buy elastic thread the other day, though!