Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

I love you more than (blank)


Some smart web designer created this site in time for valentine's day. Anyone can add their statement and it shows up on an "I love you more than" heart. Some of my favorites are:
  • I love you more than bulldog puppies.
  • I love you more than frito pie. (I'm intrigued. . .)
  • I love you more than Settlers of Catan. (And it does take love if your lover beats you at it)
  • I love you more than Pam loves Jim.
  • I love you more than you love your Xbox 360.

Anyhow, feel free to leave your "I love you more than _____'s" here in my comments. . . not about me, but about the one you love more than anything.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Somehow, this reminds me a little of a family game called "I'd Rather . . . " :)
I love you (Dan) more than the Cocoa Cafe's mug of melted chocolate pudding!
Annie said…
I love you more (Emron) than Jack Bauer.
Leah Claire said…
Frito Pie = Fritos + chili + cheese all mixed together in loveliness. Just in case you didn't grow up in TX where they served Frito Pie in the school cafeteria. What a lucky girl I am!

I love you (my girlfriends everywhere) more than mint brownies and BYU sparkle!
katherine said…
I love you more (Lance) than my blog.

I promise.

and Jul, I love you more than changing my hair.

(and you know I love a good new do!)
missy said…
I love you more than... YOUR MOM! Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm a little old school and I still get a kick out of "your mom" jokes, and it's the first thing that popped in my head.

I'm very curious who "anonymous" is!? I was thinking the same thing! I'd rather put M&M's in my eyeballs!
The Dell Family said…
I cheated and looked at the website before I left a comment. The one that made me laugh out load besides "The Office" was "I love you more than I loved the last guy" :)

Happy Valentines Day!
Veronica said…
I'm a little late with my comment, but ....

I love you (Antonio) more than my luggage.

(Jul, can you name the movie?)

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies