Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

cool things found at the house, part 2


We inherited an ancient washer and dryer when we bought our house. We listed them on Craig's List immediately in the free category and they were promptly carried away for scrap metal. The instruction booklets which were kept right by them for 50+ years, however, will stay in my possession for probably 50+ more. I love them.

Comments

Kristine said…
those are GReat! what a find.
Unknown said…
so cool. i want that ladies waist.
Lady G said…
yeah....if i had a bod that hot, would i even be at home doing laundry???
Kim said…
Alright, I'm anxious to see what you do with them. I am sure you have something planned. Maybe, framing some pages for the laundry room? I wish instructions were so well illustrated these days instead of the yukky line diagrams and ramblings these days. Ditto on the waist comment.

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies