Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

method


Any method fans out there? I love the stuff and will go out of my way to go to Target to get it. Not only is it reasonably priced, its environmentally friendly and, most importantly, well designed. Annie, our friend in Dallas, had the terrific holiday scent hand soap by all the sinks, Peppermint Vanilla, and I can't seem to find it here in Salt Lake. Has anyone else seen it out there? I'd love to stock up. . . and these other holiday scents look good too!

By the way, they have a foaming soap dispenser that Hubby really likes. I looked on the method site to see if you could use their refill bags of normal soap for these dispensers and found no information (nor is it on either bottle or bag). But I'm happy to inform you, after some trial and error, you can use the refill in the foaming dispensers. . . just thin it down with water! I find about one part soap one part water works well.

Comments

Unknown said…
I have seen the peppermint vanilla at our target. I actually use the peppermint vanilla dish soap and love it. We love Method, too.
I just wanted to let you know that I too love the Method soap! After using the peppermint vanilla (?) at your kitchen sink yesterday, I am now a fan. Thanks for the conversion. I hope my conversion story can inspire others now too. ;-)
Thanks for another fantastic crepe night! You guys rock! And... quite literally we all rocked, right? I'm pretty sure I'm ready to become a Guitar Hero III expert. Lisa and I can rock the show. Maybe that will be our talent at the next ward talent show. ;-)
Thanks again! We sure love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies