Let's peel back these layers!

Image
juliannlaw Here is a closeup of the endpapers in my debut picture book, THE WORKD’S LONGEST SOCK. I work digitally in Adobe Photoshop but the program doesn’t do it all for me! I knit all the pixels by hand! Haha! I do have things I do to help me work quickly and efficiently, though, like using layers. Here you get to see me take off those layers one by one till we are back at nothing but a background. The World's Longest Sock is now available on  Amazon ,  Barnes and Noble ,  Target , or wherever you  buy books !

Lucy Kate Law

Here is our little Lucy Kate Law. . . she was born on August 18 at 2:07 pm and weighed a whoppin' 5 lbs 10 oz (not bad for being 6 weeks early!) She's still in the NICU, but hopefully we'll get to bring her home in the next couple of days if she keeps progressing like she has been. I'm home and can't tell you how good it feels to be up and moving around again after those four weeks of bedrest. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

another idea for valentine's day

if these old walls could speak. . .

hospital buddies